PAMIP Experiment Protocol
Coordinated model experiments in PAMIP are listed in the following tables:
- 1. Atmosphere-only time slice experiments
- 2. Coupled ocean-atmosphere time slice experiments
- 3. Atmosphere-only time slice experiments to investigate regional forcing
- 4. Atmosphere-only time slice experiments to investigate the role of the background state
- 5. Atmosphere-only transient experiments
- 6. Coupled ocean-atmosphere transient experiments
More information regarding experiment protocol including initial condition and ice-constraining approaches in the coupled ocean-atmosphere models can be found at the link below:
The SST and sea ice forcing files can be downloaded from input4MIPs
- Click on Background and Experiment Protocol to understand the PAMIP experiments. The SST and SIC forcing files used in PAMIP experiments can be downloaded there.
- Click on Data Status to track the PAMIP data information from each modeling center, including the contact information.
- Click on PAMIP Workshop for the June 2019 PAMIP workshop agenda and presentations.
- To see a list of PAMIP papers or projects click on Publications or On-going Projects.
- Click on Known issues for information regarding problems discovered.
- Sign up for the official PAMIP Mailing list. Discussion on PAMIP can be also posted on Slack Workspace.