Paleoclimate Working Group Meeting 2023
Online only meeting
9:00 am – 5:00 pm MST
National Center for Atmospheric Research, Boulder, CO, USA
The CESM Paleoclimate Working Group Meeting 2023 will take place virtually on Friday, Feb. 24th, 2023. Different from past years, the 2023 meeting will be organized as discussion sessions on topics of community interests. Please see below for an initial list of the potential discussion topics. Please suggest new topics that you are interested in. The exact discussion sessions will be announced later, based on the community input.
Possible discussion topics include:
1. Water isotopes capability and science
2. Dynamic vegetation and science
3. Biogeochemical cycling
4. High- and variable-resolution modeling
5. Fast CESM3 with throughput>= 100 years per wall-clock day for related paleoclimate questions
6. Better organizing and sharing of paleoclimate community simulations
Please use this form if you are interested in participating.
Please direct questions/comments about this page to: