2019 CESM Tutorial
The 2019 CESM Tutorial will take place 05 - 09 August 2019 at the National Center for Atmospheric Research in Boulder, CO.
The CESM Tutorial will consist of:
- Lectures on simulating the climate system
- Practical sessions on running CESM, modifying components, and analyzing data
The CESM Tutorial is targeted at the graduate student level. We can accept a maximum of 80 students with partial financial support (shared lodging and ground transportation) for some students. We are unable to fund airline tickets or per diem. Whether or not you apply for travel funds has no bearing on the selection process.
- Agenda: Coming soon...
- Announcement: Information about the event and how to apply to the tutorial
- Prerequisites: Please complete the following activities to ensure you are prepared for the tutorial
- Coursework: View the sciences presentations and the labs exercices.
- Registration: Will close on 08 March 2019.