What's New in CESM1.1.1
CESM1.1.1 is now supported on machines Yellowstone and Titan. CESM1.1.1 has the flexibility to configure cases with many different combinations of component models, grids, and models settings. We are in the process of scientifically validating more resolutions and component sets, primarily targeted to CAM5 component sets. Validated CESM1.1.1 model results and diagnostics are posted under Experiments & Diagnostics.
- New diagnostics variables added for aerosol burdens and wind speeds.
- Added support for CAM stand alone scripts on Yellowstone.
- Tuning adjustment for CAM-SE ne120 resolution.
- A bugfix for dust_emis_fact for CAM-SE using CAM5 physics (see bugzilla #1619 for details)
- The bug associated with primarily transient CO2 component sets has been fixed (see bugzilla #1604 for details)
- The ability to determine a working decomposition for task counts that are not explicitly defined in pop_decomp.xml
- A bugfix for initialization of CFCs in 20th century branch and hybrid runs (see bugzilla #1622 for details)
- Machines / Scripts
- CESM1.1.1 is now supported on Yellowstone and Titan.