Next: 6 Appendices
Previous: 4 Roles
- Develop a formal process for the atmosphere CRB, meet regularly to carry out this process.
- Implement a CRB for the overall CCSM.
- Implement CRBs for ocean, ice, land, and coupler components.
- Improve repository monitoring tools.
- Improve testing capabilities. Make these capabilities available to the community.
- Investigate status accounting tools to replace ccsm-bugs wreq software and add new features.
- Continue to improve documentation. In particular, review the set of documents that currently exist, remove redundancy, and update documentation.
- Carry out some short- and long-term planning, especially as related to a next major CCSM release. Record plans.
- Review what we've learned so far with respect to software engineering process and start using some of the new knowledge.
- Continue to provide training to software engineers to improve their productivity and quality of work.
- Review the needs with respect to a data management group.