[an error occurred while processing this directive] [an error occurred while processing this directive]
|Tuesday, 4 February 2003|
|8:30 - 8:45||Introduction|
|8:45 - 10:00||Status Of CCSM SE (Tony Craig)|
|10:00 - 10:15||Break|
|10:15 - 11:00||Update on SciDAC (John Drake)|
|11:00 - 11:45||Update on ESMF (Cecelia DeLuca)|
|11:45 - 1:30||Lunch|
|1:30 - 2:30|| Incorporation of ESMF in CCSM (Erik Kluzek)
- Subroutinization, coupling, utilities
|2:30 - 3:30|| CAM Process, Redesign, and Plans (Tom Henderson)
- CAM CRB and the check-in process
- Updated physics interface and other changes
|3:30 - 4:00||Break|
|4:00 - 4:30||Incorporating CAM into a Data Assimilation Testbed (Jeff Anderson & Kevin Raeder)|
|4:30 - 5:00||Overview of the SX-6 architecture (Dave Parks)|
Wednesday, 5 February 2003
|8:30 - 9:00|| CCSM Testing Status (Tony Craig/Lawrence Buja/Wei Yu)
Summary of current CCSM Test Process and Plans, and Test Requirements for Developers
|9:00 - 10:45|| CCSM Testing Discussion (Pat Worley to lead)
- How do we improve CCSM robustness and quality through testing?
- What are the overall concerns/issues?
- What tests should be done?
- Who should do them?
- How should they be coordinated?
|10:45 - 11:00||Break|
|11:00 - noon||Open Discussion|