- Description: T31x3 Transient Holocene, acclerated orbital forcing, with dynamic vegetation
- Contact: Bette Otto-Bliesner NCAR (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Solar and GHG (co2vmr, ch4vmr, n2ovmr, f11vmr, f12vmr) from the
b30.108 (Transient Holocene) decadally averaged. So, first "year"
of the accelerated orbital has the first 10 year mean solar and ghg
from the b30.108 (Transient Holocene); the second "year" has the
second 10 year mean solar and ghg, and so on.
- Volcanic forcing is the same as the b30.108 Transient Holocene
- same ozone, sulfates, dust & sea salt, and carscl as the b30.108 Transient Holocene
- same initial condition as the b30.108 Transient Holocene
Years of Run
Mass Store Path
Post-Processed File Locations
- Source: release 3.0.1 beta 12