CCWG Community & User Support
- Contributions to CCMVal2/3 , GeoMIP, POLMIP, CMIP5, ACC-MIP.
- Offline modeling in support of field campaigns (e.g., INTEX-B, POLARCAT).
Introduction on how to run CESM with Chemistry:
- On Yellowstone CESM1.2.0 (new): Roadmap
- On Yellowstone CESM1.1: Roadmap
- On Bluefire (old): Roadmap
- Changing Chemistry
- Details about the Chemistry Preprocessor
- How to use MEGAN (default in some CESM1.2 compsets) Running with MEGAN
Please be ware of the known problems relevant for chemistry
For additional information, visit and use the Bulletin Forum: Chemistry Climate Working Group
Model Chemistry Evaluation Program (MCEP)
The AMWG Diagnostics Package includes plots and tables for CAM-chem output.