CESM AMWG Meeting Announcement
Dear AMWG members,
The Spring 2009 AMWG workshop will be held Monday - Wednesday, March 2-4th 2009 at the NCAR Mesa Lab in Boulder, Colorado. Please put it on your calendar!. The tentative topics of discussion will include:
- Presentations related to CAM4. Configurations, options, sensitivities
- Model evaluation techniques and diagnostics for CAM4
- Community modeling developments
- Beyond CAM4 development
- Things of common interest to the AMWG, Chemistry and WACCM working groups.
Please note that there will be seperate activities by the Chemistry and WACCM working groups on Thursday and Friday of that week as well.
If you would like to contribute (particularly to items 2 through 5), please send an email and a proposed title/abstract to Barbara Ballard [firstname.lastname@example.org] by February 12th, 2009. Please use the words "AMWG Abstract" in the subject line to help her isolate these messages.
Further information on logistics and a more detailed agenda will be available on the AMWG web site.
We hope to see you there!
Phil, Leo & Minghua
If you'd like to receive all emails sent to the AMWG, please subscribe to the mailman list.
The Community Earth System Model (CESM) is a fully-coupled, global climate model that provides state-of-the-art computer simulations of the Earth's past, present, and future climate states.
CESM is sponsored by the National Science Foundation (NSF) and the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE). Administration of the CESM is maintained by the Climate and Global Dynamics Division (CGD) at the National Center for Atmospheric Research (NCAR).
- CCSM Working Group Co-chairs
- CCSM Working Group Co-Chairs Terms of Reference
- CESM AMWG wiki
- Draft CAM4 Implementation Plan
- Draft Parameterization Development Document for Convection