CESM2 Use Cases
Listed below are several common use cases with links into the corresponding on-line documentation.
- Running CESM2 on a supported machine using a scientifically supported out-of-the-box configuration
- Creating, setting up and building a CESM2 case
- Modifying a CESM2 caseroot using XML
and namelist setting changes.
Please see CESM2 Component Configuration Settings for component namelist and XML input parameters.
- Troubleshooting including job submission and runtime problems
- Postprocessing CESM2 output data on NCAR supported machines using parallel python tools
- Porting CESM2 to a new machine
- Verifying the port of CESM2 to a new machine
- Getting help as a registered user of the DiscussCESM Forums