CAM 2.0 Simulations
Control simulations have been conducted using climatological SSTs and monthly observed SSTs. Click on the links below 'Model Forcing' to see details on the simulations.
|Model Forcing||Comparison Plots||Output Datasets|
|Climatological SSTs||vs. Obs/Reanalaysis||Only available from within UCAR in the MSS directory /CCSM/cam/newsstclim06|
|vs. CCM3.6 control simulation|
|Monthly observed SSTs||vs. Obs/Reanalaysis||Only available from within UCAR in the MSS directory /CCSM/cam/newsstamip06|
|vs. Official CCM3.6.16 AMIP2 simulation|
The Community Earth System Model (CESM) is a fully-coupled, global climate model that provides state-of-the-art computer simulations of the Earth's past, present, and future climate states.
CESM is sponsored by the National Science Foundation (NSF) and the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE). Administration of the CESM is maintained by the Climate and Global Dynamics Division (CGD) at the National Center for Atmospheric Research (NCAR).
- CAM 3.0 Users Guide
[html] [pdf] [ps]
- Scientific Description of CAM 3.0 [html] [pdf] [ps]
- CAM 3.0 Source Code [html]
- Single Column Model (SCAM)
- Documentation for older releases [CAM 2.0] [CCM3]
- Time Manager Module: Requirements and Interface Design [html] [pdf] [ps]
- DRAFT Interface to Column Physics and Chemistry Packages [html] [pdf] [ps]