CAM 3.0 Source Code Description
Source Code Browsers
The f90tohtml utility was used to create the a browser for each of the supported dynamics packages. These browsers view raw source code (i.e., no cpp preprocessing has been done).
The Community Earth System Model (CESM) is a fully-coupled, global climate model that provides state-of-the-art computer simulations of the Earth's past, present, and future climate states.
CESM is sponsored by the National Science Foundation (NSF) and the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE). Administration of the CESM is maintained by the Climate and Global Dynamics Division (CGD) at the National Center for Atmospheric Research (NCAR).
- CAM 3.0 Users Guide
[html] [pdf] [ps]
- Scientific Description of CAM 3.0 [html] [pdf] [ps]
- CAM 3.0 Source Code [html]
- Single Column Model (SCAM)
- Documentation for older releases [CAM 2.0] [CCM3]
- Time Manager Module: Requirements and Interface Design [html] [pdf] [ps]
- DRAFT Interface to Column Physics and Chemistry Packages [html] [pdf] [ps]