- CESM Science Plan (2009 - 2015)
- Statement to NSF (2010 - 2012)
- CCSM4 Implementation Plan (2008)
- Prospectus: CCSM Short-term Simulations
- CCSM Strategic Business Plan (2004-2008)
- CCSM Science Plan (2004-2008)
- CCSM Implementation Plan
- CCSM Project Plan (2000-2005)
- CCSM Project Plan (1994)
- Governance with respect to changes to the "official" CCSM software.
CESM Data Management & Distribution Plan
The Community Earth System Model (CESM) Data Management and Data Distribution Plan documents the procedures for the storage and distribution of data associated with the CESM project.
CESM CSL Documents
- CCSM CSL Accomplishments (12/1/07 - 11/30/08)
- CCSM Science Proposal for CSL Allocation (6/1/09 - 11/30/10)
- CCSM IPCC Proposal for CSL Allocation (6/1/09 - 11/30/10)
- CCSM CSL Accomplishments (01/01/07-08/31/07)
- CCSM Development Proposal for CSL Allocation (2007-2009)
- CCSM Production Proposal for CSL Allocation (2007-2009)
- CCSM CSL Accomplishments (2006)
- CCSM CSL Proposal for CSL Addl. Increment ( 06/01/2007 - 11/31/2007)
- CCSM Development Proposal for CSL Allocation (2006-2007)
- CCSM Production Proposal for CSL Allocation (2006-2007)
- CCSM CSL Development Accomplishments (2004-2005)
- CCSM CSL Production Accomplishments (2004-2005)
Proper acknowledgments in CESM papers
The Community Earth System Model (CESM) is a fully-coupled, global climate model that provides state-of-the-art computer simulations of the Earth's past, present, and future climate states.
CESM is sponsored by the National Science Foundation (NSF) and the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE). Administration of the CESM is maintained by the Climate and Global Dynamics Division (CGD) at the National Center for Atmospheric Research (NCAR).