2014 CESM Tutorial Announcement
11 - 15 August 2014, National Center for Atmospheric Research, Boulder, CO
- Lectures on simulating the climate system
- Practical sessions on running CESM, modifying components, and analyzing data
- Targeted at graduate student level
- Max 80 students with financial support for up to 40 students
- Preference given to early career graduate students, though we will aim for a mix of graduate students, postdocs, and early career research scientists and faculty
- Project descriptions and their fit with broader CESM goals and activities
- Balance attendees across institutions
How to Apply
- Apply online at http://www.regonline.com/Register/Checkin.aspx?EventID=1377494.
- Application deadline: 01 March 2014.
- Accepted students informed by late April.
- Questions should be directed to Adam Phillips. [email]